Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday's Menu Plan


After a busy, enjoyable weekend with family and friends--along with several tasty meals that I didn't have to plan--today it was back to the normal routine.

Mom, Grandma and I spent a couple of hours this morning replenishing our freezer meals. The cooking went quickly with three of us working, and I particularly enjoyed having extra hands to help out with Tinkerbell. We were able to put together four meals: spaghetti pie, enchilada pie, poppyseed chicken and maple glazed chicken--this last one is from Once a Month Mom's April freezer menu.

Although we don't always follow my meal plans, having a plan makes dinner time much, much simpler for me. So, here's the plan for this week:

Monday--Enchilada Pie
Tuesday--Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Wednesday--Crockpot Roast
Thursday--Pizza at school
Friday--Tacos
Saturday--Joel and I will be attending a banquet, and the kids? leftovers?
Sunday--Whole wheat pancakes

For more great menu ideas check out orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment