Friday, March 4, 2011

Siesta Scripture Memory Verse 5

Several times this week I have had posting these verses on my mind, and one thing or another always managed to get in the way;  I am so glad that nothing gets in the way of God's care and provision for me.  Nothing manages to interrupt His schedule and push me to the back burner.  Thankfully, He never says, "I really should have done this sooner, but I guess I'll go ahead . . . ."   This Psalm is a great reminder of God's attention to our individual lives.

I'm memorizing verses 3-4 of Psalm 121:

3.  He will not allow your foot to slip;
Your Protector will not slumber.
4.  Indeed, the Protector of Israel
does not slumber or sleep.

Psalm 121:3-4  (HCSB)




 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad nothing gets in the way of Him caring for us either!

    ReplyDelete