Saturday, January 15, 2011

Siesta Scripture Memory Verse 2

This week the Living Proof Ministry Blog introduces a new app to help with the Siesta Scripture Memory.  Details about the app can be found here.  Joel already has an app for scripture memory that he really loves:  I'm sure there are many choices.


My second verse for January is also from Ephesians:

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. Ephesians 6:10-11


So often I try to be strong in my own strength, but, obviously, that never works.  My prayer is that I might be strengthened by HIS might which is made perfect in MY weakness.  Thankfully, His strength is more than enough for any situation I'm going to face!

No comments:

Post a Comment