Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Planning Monday



I haven't posted a meal plan in a while, and this one is abbreviated since we will be with family this weekend.  I'm trying to get by with what we have one hand, which might explain having soup during a week in which temperatures are supposed to soar to near 90!  Yikes, this IS only May.  I do love the sun, though!!

 I'm hoping to post some pics of Tinkerbell's fourth birthday sometime this week.  Stay tuned . . . . Without further ado, here's the plan:

M--Quesadillas
T--Soup and Sandwiches
W--Baked Ravioli
Th--Date Night with Joel -- I'm planning on having veggie patties--ahem  "chicken patties"--for the little ones.  They love them.  Shhh--don't tell :)


Have a great week!

For more great menu ideas, check out Menu Planning Mondays here.

No comments:

Post a Comment