Monday, November 8, 2010

On the Menu

For better or worse, here it is: this week's menu.  The strata was actually on the menu last week, but we didn't get around to eating it, so I made it and stuck it in the freezer for a quick and easy meal this week.

Monday--Leftovers of Spicy Soup and Sandwiches
Tuesday--Burritos
Wednesday--Spinach/Mushroom Cheese Strata--I added the mushrooms to the linked recipe.
Thursday--Pumpkin Ravioli  (This is a new recipe--I'll let you know how it turns out.)
Friday--Orange/Pine Nut Chicken
Saturday--Dinner with friends

I've been on a pumpkin kick lately, and one of my favorite breakfast treats right now is to add some pumpkin puree in with my oatmeal, top with some brown sugar and cinnamon, maybe some pecans or raisins.  Yummy!!  I tried it on the kids, but somehow they just don't love the pumpkin flavor like Joel and I do.  Hopefully, they'll grow into it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment