Monday, May 24, 2010

Menu Planning Monday


I love when the farmer's market opens and fresh produce is available--yum! The last couple of Saturdays we've headed out to the local market, buying some of my favorites, including asparagus and strawberries. I've been trying to work these into "normal" meals although I do think there was one night last week when the majority of my dinner was sauteed asparagus ;)

Here's the general plan for this week's menu:

Monday--Chipotle Chicken Taco Salad
Tuesday--Mexican Stuffed Shells
Wednesday--Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
Thursday--Spicy Chicken and Mango Stir fry
Friday--dinner out
Saturday--Chicken Enchiladas
Sunday--brunch
Monday--hamburgers/hotdogs--

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelley! I didn't know you had a blog. Your kids are adorable (as always) and I love your "Meal Planning Mondays"....so inspiring! Wow, but after listing all those yummy recipe names, I'm thinking I need all the complete recipes now!!! :) It was great seeing you today. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete